All Discussions Tagged 'fun' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oahu (Hawaii) Corgi Club

The Oahu Corgi Club has been meeting monthly and we are up to 10 Corgis!! We have been having lots of FUN!!Please join us on the 3rd Sunday…

Started by Leslie Ross

0 Jan 13, 2014

Does someone you love have short legs?

Short legs are the bomb dot com for 2014!!!  Corgis are in.  Giraffes are out! Hi EveryPawdy! We has a PAWSOME new book out featuring ME, B…

Started by Regina Schulz

0 Nov 25, 2013

Pretty Pet Leashes

I recently became an Independent Consultant for Thirty-One Gifts, and while browsing through the new catalog I came across these and had to…

Started by Laura Jones

0 Jan 16, 2013

ALL WHO CAN ATTEND FREEPORT CORGI PICNIC MEETUP?!?!

ALL WHO CAN ATTEND FREEPORT, ILLINOIS CORGI PICNIC MEETUP?!?! Ok, here I go!  Who CAN and WILL make it to a Meetup in Freeport? Go to even…

Started by mia, herky, & kim

1 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Fun Doggy Survey.

Basics Name? Igor Age? 1 year Breed? Pembroke Welsh Corgi Fur Colour? Black, white, and tan Fur texture? long and silky Eye Colour? dark b…

Started by Tiffany-Rose Perry

18 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Alison Prasavath

The Funniest Thing Your Corgi Does?

What's the funniest thing your Corgi does all the time, that gets you laughing every time?My little one LOVES dandelions.  LOVES them.  He…

Started by Kari & Jackson

12 May 26, 2010
Reply by Allison Musick

What do you and your Corgi do for fun?

I'm sure there's been plenty of discussions about this before, but spring is here and it's time for fun! One of my favorite things about co…

Started by Beth

14 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by David

The Boomer Ball

We searched high and low for a ball that Soffie and Griffyn could not tear up! Griffyn lives to herd a ball. We came upon this company that…

Started by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

7 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by donna g

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by